年 月 日
LMU Safety Responsibility Agreement for International Students
Name ___________ Nationality _________ Passport No。__________
The responsibility agreement is specially formulated by the Foreign Affairs Office according to the related Chinese laws and rules as well as the regulations of the university, so as to maintain good studying order, keep the international students safe and ensure smooth completion of their study at LMU. The international students shall read the agreement carefully and personally, sign on it and obey it accordingly.
Details are as follows:
1. Abide by the Chinese laws and rules as well as the regulations of the university and respect the Chinese social moralities and customs.
2. Handle the application, alteration and extension of the residence permit by strictly following the related regulations of the Exit and Entry Administration Office of Quanzhou Public Security Bureau.
3。 Those who choose to lodge outside the university shall, first of all, submit an application to the Foreign Affairs Office for registration and then handle accommodation formalities in local police station。 Any responsibility concerning public order, fire control, personal safety and possession safety during the outside accommodation shall be borne by the students themselves。
4. High-power electrical and flammable appliances like electric stoves are strictly forbidden and no inflammable, explosive and poisonous stuff can be stored inside the dormitory so as to ensure fire safety.
5. Firefighting facilities shall be protected consciously and no damage, disassembly and modification shall be done to the equipment and circuitry inside the dormitory building.
6. Nobody shall be allowed to conduct activities that are against the laws or the university rules in the dormitory, to transfer or sublease the room to others or to accommodate any visitors, who are requested to leave the university before 23:00 p.m.
7. Take care of personal belongings and deposit the extra cash into the bank. Do not put valuable stuff casually in public areas like classrooms and library.
8。 Go to the bank if currency exchange is needed。 Do not exchange foreign currency in private shops or with individuals。 Any currency exchange at non-formal business location shall be regarded illegal。
9. Keep quiet and clean venues like teaching areas and library, keep music and TV down so as not to disturb others and avoid smoking in non-smoking areas.
10. Take notice of safety when going outing. Try to take a taxi from a well-established company or just take a bus. Do remember that no lifting is allowed when riding a bike.
11. Apply for a vehicle pass at the security office if driving to school is necessary. Driving without a license or after drinking and over-speeding are strictly forbidden.
12. Do not set off fireworks or crackers in the campus, dormitory or other forbidden areas.
13。 Do not swim in rivers, lakes or reservoirs or go outing in areas with dangerous natural conditions。
14。 Any bad behaviors, such as gambling, drinking, fighting etc。, shall be strictly forbidden to ensure good teaching, research and living orders。
15. Any illegal activities like prostitution, going whoring, taking drug and drug trafficking are strictly prohibited.
I hereby declare that I have read the above clauses carefully and promise to act in strict accordance with them. I am willing to bear any responsibility in case any violation takes place.
Signature: _______________ Date: ________________
请点击附件下载原文。Download for full-view as attached.